Bringing Take Five to Your School
With Option 1 – YOU directly deliver Take Five in your school, with your own staff.
WE will fully train & support one or two members of your staff to effectively lead & deliver the whole programme from the outset.
Suitable for: Primary, Secondary, Special schools.
Ideal for schools who can commit a member/s of staff to a minimum of 100 hours/year in the first year, and 39 hours/year thereafter (in Secondary schools [depending on size] hours may be 30% more).
Where & When
What you'll get
- 2 days training for your chosen Take Five Champion(s)
- Comprehensive Resources – including all training materials, badges, and Growing Stronger celebration stickers and Practice cards
- Up to 6 tailored remote support sessions to discuss any
- additional needs relating to whole school / universal or targeted resilience building
- Up to 10 Take Five Practice Cards co-designed by your school