Each Amazing Breath
Each Amazing Breath is a not for profit resilience-building organisation, helping people build more capacity to meet needs and to thrive in their own lives, and with family and community.
Founded by Mark Lilly Mark Lilly and Helen Whitney, Each Amazing Breath specialise in the delivery of safe, cost effective, universal as well as targeted, mindful resilience and capacity building for schools, families, workplaces, and communities. We aim for everyone—including people with significant challenges—to grow stronger and more resilient every day.
- Envision the Impact Take Five can have in your school
- Familiarize yourself with Take Five and Each Amazing Breath
- Look over Responsibilities of Schools for Take Five success
- Fill out the We Are Interested form to connect with us about next steps
- If outside the East Midlands book a training for one or more staff
- Get ready.
- Students learn to breathe and to lead, and grow stronger in classrooms, at home, outside, and as ambassadors.
- Grown-ups of all stripes use Take Five to create calmer and more exuberant schools, homes, and workplaces.